We are currently welcoming all guests who mutually agree to share in the responsibility of keeping our community safe throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic.
As hosts, we are doing our absolute best to ensure that our cleaning and disinfecting protocols and practice are of the highest standards.
- Cottages are first meticulously cleaned and then disinfected using only products that are supported by Health Canada and the CDC for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
- There are cleaning products and sanitiser in the cottages for guests to use
- We have modified our Check-in/check-out procedures to allow for additional time between guests and to ensure enhanced cleaning occurs each time
- We support a “self-check in” process to reduce the need for host and guest interaction and IF there needs to be interaction, we will use face coverings and adhere to the social distancing guidelines.
- We will only interact with guests if requested or approached
- We expect that our guests will respect the provincial guidelines and adhere to all safety precautions regarding social distancing and limiting their “cottage time” to share only with their safe “bubble”
Please remember to help keep our home and community safe.
Don’t travel or visit us right now if:
- You’ve recently been exposed to or have any symptoms of COVID-19
- You are actively infected or have tested positive with COVID-19 in the past 30 days
- You suspect you are sick or have been exposed and are awaiting test results to confirm or deny a diagnosis of COVID-19
- You’ve had close, sustained contact with an individual confirmed or suspected to be infected with COVID-19, within the last 14 days
- You have been directed to self-isolate by a public health official